Meet the Doctor
Dentist in Aberdeen
Theresa T Kujala D.M.D.
Dr. Kujala received her undergraduate biology degree at Loyola University in Maryland and doctorate degree at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey Dental School. She continued her education at the University of Maryland School of Dentistry for her Advanced General Dentistry Residency.
Dr. Kujala has been practicing dentistry for over 24 years and took over the Bay Area Dental practice in 2014. She is very passionate about her work, and enjoys taking the time to get to know her patients. She strives to provide the best state of the art treatment, while focusing on your well being.
While outside of the office, Dr. Kujala spends her free time with her husband, Eric, and children, Sarah and Sean. She enjoys taking long walks and attending theatrical shows. She has a special interest in ballet and supports, as well as participates with Ballet Chesapeake.
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Maryland State Dental Society (MSDA)
- Harford – Cecil Dental Society
- Greater Chesapeake Study Club
- Harford – Cecil Study Club
- Aberdeen Chamber of Commerce
- Dental Organization of Conscious Sedation (DOCS)
- American Academy of Dental Practices (AADP)